182 Graylyn Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1404876
Home in Graylyn Anderson SC
Location, location, location! Are you looking for classic 5 bedroom quality built elegance on gorgeous over-sized cul-de-sac lot in a quiet upscale neighborhood? Graylyn is a beautiful community located near I-85 with close proximity to restaurants, stores, schools and all that Anderson has to offer. This executive home is perfect for a large or growing family and ready for immediate occupancy. The great room is a WOW with spacious 26' vaulted ceilings and beautiful natural light. The breakfast room features a 2nd fireplace (stand alone) overlooking a spacious Florida Room, while the wine cooler and wet bar make for easy entertaining. The over-sized master suite on the main level features a sitting area with a 3rd fireplace, separate shower and whirlpool bath and spacious walk-in closets. Four (4) additional bedrooms upstairs and bonus room + 2 additional baths are perfect for kids and teenagers. New roof July 2019. There is plenty of room for that backyard garden you've always want - or frisbee or flag football games in this beautifully landscaped yard, fenced with inground sprinkler system. If you're looking for quality construction, plenty of bedrooms in a quiet neighborhood near all of the conveniences of a growing community, you'll definately want to check this one out!
- MLS® #1404876
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDebra Owensby
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address182 Graylyn Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:46am EDT.