328 Monroe Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1404952
Home in Wilson Place Piedmont SC
This two story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath is truly a jewel of a home and can be lived in just like it is, But for those of you looking to bring out your inner Joanna Gaines, the sellers are giving you $4000 to allow this to be your perfect palette. It all begins with just under 2200 sq ft, featuring a 25x14 Great room with a gas log fireplace, and French doors that lead to the 14x10 screened porch. Off the entry is a dining room perfect for a farm house table but would also could serve as an office or library. The eat in Kitchen features solid oak cabinets, and an island for added work/serving space. One upgrade this kitchen offers is a wall oven and although the current cook top is electric, a gas line is available, if a change is desired. Between the Great room and Kitchen, you’ll find a half bath for your guest. There’s addition access to the back yard, straight onto a 22x16 open deck, from the kitchen. From there you have a large patio and a firepit that’s ready to go for the cooler weather. No need to worry about your privacy, kids or pets with the fence already installed. Going back into the house, you can access the upstairs from the kitchen or from the Foyer.The upstairs features a split floor plan with a master ensuite, a huge walk in shower, and both a linen and walk in closet. 2 large bedrooms and another full bath are located down the hall. The 22x17 Bonus room is perfect for kids hangout but is also large enough to share an office. You’ll find plenty of easy access, attic space as well as many closets upstairs. A side entry, 2 car garage, has a work area that includes a sink. Located conveniently to I85, Powdersville and in award winning Wren schools, this home is truly a jewel and waiting to help you make memories of your own. Call for your appointment today!
- MLS® #1404952
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBarbara Mcferron
- Listing OfficeEngage Real Estate Group
- Address328 Monroe Drive
- SubdivisionWilson Place
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Ceiling Fan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:46pm EST.