1519 Durham Road, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1404953
Home in None Piedmont SC
This one checks off the must have list in every way. Situated just off 85 in between Greenville/Anderson/Easley! Beautiful wooded 3/4 acre lot +/- creates a private oasis for the new owners. The exterior of this home is comprised of a combination of brick, stone and high quality vinyl siding. Inside awaits a soaring 2-story foyer with an open floor plan comprising of a 2-story great room; formal dining room and a gorgeous kitchen with center island and an informal dining area. Located just off the kitchen is the laundry room, powder room and side-entry two car garage. Finishing touches to include hardwood floors throughout the main level with the exception of plush carpeting in the Master. Fireplace to have a stone surround with a custom mantel. The kitchen will be equipped with stainless steel appliances, a stainless undermount, double bowl sink; granite countertops; a 2x7 custom island and canned lights. Upstairs will feature a plush carpeting in the bedrooms and hallway; the bathrooms will feature a high quality tile floor. The fourth bedroom can be used as a bonus room as well. Although there are no restrictive covenants,pride of ownership shows as several newer estate type homes have been constructed and well maintained. Did I mention these homes are located in Anderson County Award Winning District 1 school zones? Spearman Elementary, Wren Middle and Wren High School.
- MLS® #1404953
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentRusty Garrett
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address1519 Durham Road
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 2:01am EST.