114 Elliot Lane, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1405005
Home in Montague Lakes Easley SC
Welcome home to Montague Lakes! This quiet, established neighborhood is one of Easley's best kept secrets. Just 15 miles from Downtown Greenville and only 3 miles from the heart of the growing town of Easley, this home truly has it all. Located at the end of a large cul-de-sac street, 114 Elliot Ln. draws you in as soon as you pull into the drive. The large front porch conveys a country home feel that beckons you to pull up a rocker and sit a spell. As you enter the home through the front door you find a formal dining room to your left that also leads to the open plan kitchen. Just off the kitchen is a lovely family room with vaulted ceilings and an abundance of natural light. The fireplace is already fitted with gas logs if the new homeowner decides to have a gas line completed to the house for those chilly winter nights. Off the kitchen is a breakfast area that overlooks the private backyard. It is not uncommon to see a family of bunny rabbits playing near the woods while you drink your morning cup of coffee. To the left of the kitchen is the hallway that leads to the oversized master bedroom and en suite. This master on main is tucked back to the rear of the house for optimum privacy. Down the hall you will find a powder room for your guests and the conveniently located laundry. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms, a full bath, and a huge bonus room that could easily be bedroom number 5. This house truly is a home and has so much more to offer than what is listed here. Montague Lakes provides the quiet solitude yet convenience of proximity most buyers seek but cannot find. Come take a look and see for yourself the lifestyle that this community provides and the house that you will want to call "home." Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1405005
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLeslie Bell
- Listing OfficeShaun & Shari Realty
- Address114 Elliot Lane
- SubdivisionMontague Lakes
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:46pm EST.