10631 Augusta Road, Belton SC, 29627 MLS® #1405078
Home in Other Belton SC
Immaculate Home,Remodeled Back Up To New Home: 3BR/3BA,Hardwood Floors throughout,except for Bed Rooms,Great Room 15x20,White Washed Fireplace with Gas Logs,Smooth Ceiling in most of the House.Antique Custom Kitchen Cabinets with Granite Counter Top/Custom Built Island,Recessed Lights,Mud Room Area,Spacious Laundry Room with Gas/Electrical Optional Plugs for Dryer.Den with Two Living Area's,Tile Flooring,Flat Ceiling,French Doors to the Beautiful Deck Area/Above Ground Pool Area.2nd Bed Room has Bath Fitters Shower and could be 2nd Master Suite with Porcelain Flooring,Flat Ceiling and great size room.3rd Bed Room is 12x18,Carpet,Flat Ceiling with Ceiling Fan,Master Bed Room is just out of this World 20x16,Two Closets one is a Walk In Closet the other a Regular Size Closet,then you enter the Magnificent Master Bath Room with Double Sinks,Porcelain Flooring.You have to See This Home To Believe It!!!! Septic Tank Cleaned out 3 years ago by Campbell's Septic Tank And Sewer Company. Address is in Belton but House is very close to Greenville,SC.
- MLS® #1405078
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentShirley Henderson
- Listing OfficeJackson Stanley Greenville
- Address10631 Augusta Road
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Other, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:46am EDT.