226 Braselton Street Homesite 16, Greer SC, 29615 MLS® #1405200
Home in Mayfield Crossing Greer SC
The Harlow...Cozy and Quaint with some beautiful finishing touches!! Open concept family room and kitchen area. Kitchen has granite countertops galore with lovely breakfast bar, large cabinets, great sized pantry, Samsung appliances and gas range. An owners suite for days..with large walk in closet! Owners bath features granite counter tops, dual vanity, and large garden tub and separate shower. Spacious secondary bedrooms with large closets! Built with eBuilt energy standards; tankless hot water heater; superior insulation package, state of the art smart home technology, energy star appliances, and more! Built to save energy and money for its new owner! Sprinkler system, sodded front and side yards. Many options are available to choose from to personalize your home. Homes provides everyday luxury with our newest and best home designs. EBuilt technology means energy savings - putting money back in your pocket makes this neighborhood one you really need to put on your "must see" list.
- MLS® #1405200
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StylePatio, Ranch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentJennifer Hendrix
- Listing OfficeEssex Homes Se Greenville
- Address226 Braselton Street Homesite 16
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:17am EST.