25 Asbury Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1405209
Home in None Greenville SC
This is an authentic custom built Charleston style 3 story beauty that you will be very proud to call yours. It has the Southern charm you would expect with double level full front and back porches complete with Charleston blue on the porch ceilings!!! The ground level has a roomy the two car garage . Once you enter the living area you will see a wet bar, wine chiller , Walk-in laundry room plumbed for Stackable units and a tile shower for pets or after a bicycle run. Also a spacious bedroom with full bath.This could be for a live in Nanny or makes a secluded guest room. The main living area is spacious and very well appointed with coffered ceilings, wide moldings and beautiful hardwood floors. Great open floor plan. The covered front porch is huge and take advantage to relax on the rockers or tea set of any of the 4 porches and back patio. The kitchen with spacious granite island is a wonderful gathering area for holidays and everyday!! Enjoy overlooking the fenced back yard from the screened porch off the kitchen. A mature tree is a shaded canopy over this area too. The upstairs has three more bedrooms and walk in laundry. Both front bedrooms have access to the upper covered porch and the master bedroom is large, well appointed full bath ,huge walk in closet with built ins.The neatest feature is the $1,000,000 view of the downtown skyline. Night or day enjoy sipping on coffee or wine and take in the view from your private covered balcony off the master suite . Life is good from this perch and you are living in one of the fastest growing towns in America. You are close to the Swamp rabbit trail for cycling not to mention minutes from Paris mountain State park, the mountains and many lakes for more recreation. Just minutes to events and fine dining in our beautiful downtown.For many you can walk to main street. You must see this elegant and charming home.
- MLS® #1405209
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCharleston, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address25 Asbury Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Elevator, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 8:16pm EST.