26 Bradstock Drive, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1405212
Home in Greystone Cottages Greer SC
This home is a designer showcase, it's absolutely beautiful from top to bottom! From the moment you pull up, the covered porch greets you and welcomes you inside. Immediately you will notice beautiful hand-scraped floors, plantation shutters, and gorgeous light fixtures through out the open floor plan. The foyer is open to the great room, dining area and kitchen, with upgraded counter-tops and a high end appliance package. On the main level, three bedrooms, walk in laundry and 2 full baths. The master bedroom is 17x12 with upgraded bath and over sized tiled shower with double sinks. Upstairs is the perfect retreat for guests, or anyone wanting some separate space. Large bedroom, bonus/loft and full bath make up this floor. Enjoy the covered outdoor patio, on this end unit home that boasts much more privacy than others. This neighborhood features walking paths to pocket parks, one to enjoy features a delightful pond and a gazebo for family gatherings. This is a true must see home with a convenient location perfectly positioned between downtown Greenville and Downtown Greer. It doesn't get any better than this home in this location.
- MLS® #1405212
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDeborah Dujardin
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Greer
- Address26 Bradstock Drive
- SubdivisionGreystone Cottages
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:16pm EST.