322 Avendell Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1405230
Home in Avendell - 054 Easley SC
Welcome home to 322 Avendell Drive. This stately home sits on a half acre wooded fenced in lot and features an impressive two-story foyer that draws you in with style. The open family room, dining room, kitchen, and beautiful sunroom are only a few of the attractive features in this home. These areas are highlighted with architectural accents such as coffered ceiling, graceful archways, and upgraded trim and casing. The kitchen is a home chefs dream and offers sarsparilla staggered-height cabinetry, quartz counterparts, GE stainless steel gas gourmet kitchen package, center work island, corner pantry and tile backsplash. The main floor private guest suite has a walk-in closet and private bathroom. The owners retreat offers tray ceiling, separate vanities, large tile shower, and large walk-in closet. Three additional upstairs bedrooms share open loft area/bonus room, providing a great space for enjoying family fun time together. On your way out, don't forget to check out the over-sized, side-entry garage perfect for extra storage.
- MLS® #1405230
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address322 Avendell Drive
- SubdivisionAvendell - 054
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:31pm EST.