235 Saddlebrook Drive, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1405500
Home in Saddlebrook 033 Moore SC
Rocking Chair front porch basement home IN A MATURE NEIGHBORHOOD. Saddlebrook is a beautiful community in Moore SC. This .61 acre New Construction basement homesite will be home to the Douglas featuring Hardwood Flooring, Granite kitchen countertops, Stainless Appliances, Double Ovens and Gas Cooktop, Tile Master Shower, Raised vanities in all bathrooms, and an Unfinished basement. The Douglas also features a Dining room, living room, bedroom and full bath on the main level. Open Floor plan concept on with kitchen/breakfast that is wide open to the family room. The formal Dining with coffer ceiling will not disappoint. The staircase with Iron Rail home, leads to a spacious 2nd story with an incredible Owners bedroom with trey ceiling, opening into an Owners bath with a separate tile shower and tub with double sinks. The oversized Owners closet with plenty of room to fit your needs. 3 additional bedrooms, Bonus room, two full baths and laundry room complete the second story. Don't forget about the Unfinished Basement for all the extra space you can need. Located minutes from The Interstate, Shopping and local parks in Beautiful Moore SC. Please call Listing agent for more information about this amazing opportunity.
- MLS® #1405500
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDona Sero
- Listing OfficeLiberty Realty Professional
- Address235 Saddlebrook Drive
- SubdivisionSaddlebrook 033
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleR. P. Dawkins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 2:31pm EST.