117 Wrentree Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1405641
Home in None Easley SC
Welcome to your beautiful new home in the award winning Anderson School District 1! USDA eligible. This property is conveniently located between Greenville, Easley and Anderson and has a large lot that is over a 1/2 acre. Home is just two years old and sellers added many custom features during and after construction. As soon as you enter you will notice the quality of the laminate flooring that continues through to the dining area into the kitchen and through the laundry room. Kitchen has amble storage with white shaker style, easy close, cabinets and built in pantry. Also, stainless steel appliances with a modern range hood. The high end feel of this home continues through to the master bedroom and bath that has a large walk in closet along with a separate linen closet. Large walk in shower has beautiful sliding doors that coordinate with all the oil rub bronze fixtures and custom mirrors. And look at the other two adorable bedrooms that have upgraded lighting and could also be used as guest rooms. Hall Bath has the same quality cabinets as the kitchen with it's own linen closet. Home is being sold with a nest thermostat and has smart bulb technology in the recessed lighting that will also convey. And don't forget the 2" faux wood blinds that continue though out the home. This is a must see!
- MLS® #1405641
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentWendy Greene
- Listing OfficeThe Lentz Team
- Address117 Wrentree Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:16pm EST.