5685 N 14 Highway, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1405668
Home in None Landrum SC
Classic 1970's Brick Ranch with 5 acres of land in the Landrum/Gowensville area. Privacy yet very close to quaint Landrum. The house features a welcoming large front porch. Room for the swing and loads of rocking chairs. Upon entering this well built house the living room has real heart of pine paneling, wood floors and its own wood burning fireplace. And it is huge. Maybe open up this room to the den at the back of the house. The dining room also has wood floors and lots of room for a large dining table plus china cabinet and hutch. The kitchen has a side porch entrance and is very large with 18 cabinets and 11 drawers for storage. Unique kitchen counter design allows for easy food preparation. Kitchen overlooks the natural woods in the back yard with deer, fox, raccoons, wild turkeys, possums and other natural wildlife. Get away from the city!! The den has its own fireplace (look at the 3 1/2 inch wood mantle) and plenty of space to gather around and enjoy family and friends. A sunroom porch on the back offers more room for activities. The home has four bedrooms on the main level, two linen closets and one hall bath and one master bath. Down stairs there is a basement with the same footprint as the main level. Although unfinished, it does have a fireplace a garage and a workshop. The laundry is located here. And there is a separate entrance. 1800 square feet waiting to be used any way that you want. Home needs updating. But with over 2200 square feet on the main level, 1800 plus square feet of unfinished basement plus a garage..there is great potential. The home also has a two car detached carport. Owner is redrawing lot lines and the new property will have approximatley 5.5 acres.
- MLS® #1405668
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Porch-Enclosed, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentNorm Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address5685 N 14 Highway
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Floor Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 2:01pm EDT.