214 Beth Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1405700
Home in None Greenville SC
Charming bungalow located just off State Park Road. Welcome to this adorable two bedroom, 1 bath home with beautiful hardwood floors in the living room and both of the bedrooms. Ceramic tile graces the kitchen and laundry room. Enjoy cool evenings in your large backyard seated around the brick fire circle. Situated on a quiet street with minimal traffic. Lots of space in the back of the lot to expand and add on bedrooms or baths. Sit on your front porch with your morning coffee and enjoy the serenity and the seasonal views of Paris Mountain. Enjoy pecans from the majestic tree in your front yard! Just minutes to downtown Greenville, Paris Mountain State Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail and walking distance to Cherrydale Point shopping center and several restaurants. Don't miss out on this beauty, call and schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1405700
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700-999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDeborah Guy
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greer
- Address214 Beth Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:46pm EST.