320 Katie Lane, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1406499
Home in Hood Estates Easley SC
Come look at this beautiful 2 story home with a full unfinished basement. This home has 5 bedrooms with 3 full baths / 2 half baths and the master is on the main floor with His and Her Walk-In Closets along with walk-in closets in all other bedrooms. The kitchen offers a walk-in pantry. This home sits on 2.33 acres on a cul-de-sac in a very quiet area in Hood Estates. This home offers plenty of space for a large family and in a great location...10 minutes from both Pickens and Easley and 20 minutes from Downtown Greenville. There is no HOA in this neighborhood. Come take a look today...you will not want to miss this one!
- MLS® #1406499
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently
- Listing AgentKevin Sexton
- Listing OfficeCommunity First Re - Seneca
- Address320 Katie Lane
- SubdivisionHood Estates
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 5:46am EDT.