110 Aberdeen Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1407854
Home in Other Anderson SC
Welcome to 110 Aberdeen Drive, a beautifully maintained home with lots of space for entertaining family and friends. The owners have kept this home in pristine condition and their attention to detail makes it an absolute show stopper. Close to Lake Hartwell, Clemson Boulevard, local shopping, and restaurants. And just a short 25 minute drive to Greenville! This home is listed with Master on Main and 4 additional bedrooms on the second level. There is a large Bonus Room in the partially finished walk-out basement, accessing a large patio to enjoy the serenity and beautiful nature of the 1.07 acre property. As you walk through the front door, you will be amazed at the beautiful entryway featuring marble tile with two story foyer. There is a formal dining room to the right with a large study to the left including french doors that also open to the master bedroom. The large living room features a cozy fireplace, with double glass doors leading to the over sized deck overlooking a gorgeous backyard that's ready for a pool. The beautiful and cozy master bedroom is on the main level featuring his and her closets, vanities, and a separate garden jetted tub. The spacious kitchen is perfect for creating gourmet meals that can be served in the formal dining room or eat-in breakfast area. And to make life really easy, a nicely appointed laundry room is just a few steps away from the kitchen. Upstairs, there are 4 additional bedrooms but if you only need 3 you can have a Bonus/Media/Playroom for everyone to enjoy. New HVAC Systems and updated Duct-work installed 2015. Come and see for yourself...and imagine how your family can enjoy the beautiful interior, as well as the peace and tranquility of the private backyard. There are endless opportunities to create your family memories in this beautiful home. A must see home at a great price!
- MLS® #1407854
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSherry Donohue
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address110 Aberdeen Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Other, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Dropped, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryNorth Pointe
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 10:16am EDT.