1024 Bleckley Street, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1407899
Home in None Anderson SC
You’ll immediately feel like you’re at home in this cozy 1241 sq. ft. charming 3 bedroom 1 and ½ bath bungalow home less than 2 miles away from downtown Anderson. This home has so much charm and character offering high ceilings, a covered front porch, a gorgeous clawfoot tub, and the beautiful all real hard wood floors throughout. If you are looking for storage, the completely floored attic is perfect for that. No HOA within city limits. Home is move in ready and is just a skip and a hop away from plenty of shopping, restaurants, grocery stores and much more.
- MLS® #1407899
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentLisette Raigosa
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address1024 Bleckley Street
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Refrigerator
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.