360 Gibbs Road, Wellford SC, 29385 MLS® #1408644
Home in Shady Grove Hill 015 Wellford SC
DARE TO COMPARE THIS ONE TO ANY NEW CONSTRUCTION - THERE WILL BE NO COMPETITION LEFT AFTER YOUR REVIEW OF THESE UPGRADES! Since purchasing this property in 2006, the owner has made the following improvements to the property: Added 441 Sq Ft heated & cooled to the floor plan - 12x16 closet & utility room, 8x20 office / sun-room with sliding patio door; HVAC upgraded from 3-ton to 4-ton split zone unit in 2013; incorporated 8x12 Kitchen pantry with full cabinetry; added engineered hardwood flooring in living room and small bedroom; replaced carpet in 2 other bedrooms in 2016 (only rooms with carpet); installed ceramic tile in kitchen, bathrooms, halls & pantry; installed french doors between living room and kitchen, also added pocket doors; installed crown molding throughout home; added 2nd front entry with door - both front doors upgraded to quality doors; relocated water heater from garage to central location and replaced with newer 40 gallon unit; added real stone wall with built-in entertainment center in living room; installed 70" TV in the built-in entertainment center and Bose surround sound speakers that will stay with home; installed new insulation in attic; upgraded garage door to insulated door with windows and insulated the ceiling; installed epoxy garage floor, added utility sink; plumbed for air compressor to interior of garage and to workshop building; widened cement driveway and added 20x20 turnaround; installed 200 ft storm drain on left side of property; installed 20 ton septic pit in back yard as a back-up to regular septic system; added covered patio with smack down finished concrete; Installed 850 sq ft of paver patio cement around oak tree between workshop and house; added storage building finished with matching siding, electric power and electric garage door; installed privacy fence around back yard perimeter; and added beautiful plants throughout front and back yard of this property; well maintained mature landscaping. This home is legally exempt from HOA requirement, so bring your big toys, RV, camper, boat, tractor trailer cab to keep at your home because there are no restrictions! This property is eligible for USDA Financing, it is Move-In Ready, waiting for a smart buyer who appreciates what it takes to get these upgrades in place before buying! Convenient to both Spartanburg and Greenville, I-85 and great restaurants and shopping. Come see for yourself before someone else grabs it up!
- MLS® #1408644
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentRick Gottrich
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address360 Gibbs Road
- SubdivisionShady Grove Hill 015
- Zip Code29385
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.