115 Ridgemont Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1409262
Home in Ridgemont Terrace Easley SC
Character and charm in this one level home located at the end of a cul-de-sac in the Wren school district. Great room with a wood burningfireplace and a cathedral ceiling. Eat-in kitchen. Master bedroom, which is separate from the other bedrooms, features a walk-in closet, shower, and a garden tub. 2nd bedroom has an additional area for toys, computer desk, gaming section, etc. Bonus room could be 4th bedroom ifneeded. Over-sized deck is great for entertaining or spending time with family and looks over the private, fenced backyard. Garage is attachedto the home by a breezeway and would be perfect for that man cave! No HOA fees.
- MLS® #1409262
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSheri Sanders
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results Easley
- Address115 Ridgemont Court
- SubdivisionRidgemont Terrace
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 1:46am EDT.