109 Page Drive, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1409418
Home in None Greenville SC
What a charmer! Completely renovated 3 bedroom, 2 full bath ranch located approximately 1 mile from The Village of West Greenville and only 3 miles from Swamp Rabbit Trail. This home features two family rooms each accented by real wood burning fireplaces and refinished, original hardwood floors. The huge open area serves as a living room and adjoins the dining area providing opportunity for connectedness and gathering amongst family & friends. Light permeates through the windows and draws you in to the fully updated kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and ample storage. You will find the rooms are oversized and accommodating including the large laundry room with sink. The large master bedroom features a walk in closet and a new bath with full subway tile, walk-in shower, ceramic tile flooring & plenty of cabinet space accentuated with a granite top. Step outside and enjoy dinner on the awesome 16x13 deck over-looking the private, fenced in backyard while watching the kids or pets play! So much character and so much to offer including convenience to Downtown Greenville and I-85 - this is a rare find!
- MLS® #1409418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address109 Page Drive
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Split Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 6:16pm EDT.