24 Tindal Avenue, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1409529
Home in Alta Vista Greenville SC
Absolutely Fabulous Craftsman with updated Kitchen and Baths. In the Heart of Everything You Need to Enjoy Beautiful Downtown Greenville. Walking distance to Cleveland Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Dining and Entertainment. This Home has Graciously Sized Rooms with Hardwood Floors and Ceramic Tile Throughout. Owner's Suite Has Two closets, one Walk-in, and a Master Bath You Have to See to Believe.... Large Eat in Kitchen with all Appliances, Granite Counter Tops and Cabinetry Galore. Dining Room and Living Room Flow Perfectly for Entertaining. Enjoy Full Front Porch for Visiting with the Neighbors or Your Private Fenced Backyard with Deck for Grilling and Fire Pit Area on Chilly Nights. This Home will Not Disappoint.
- MLS® #1409529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentTeresa Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address24 Tindal Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 7:46pm EDT.