1529 S Blackstock Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1409756
Home in None Landrum SC
LAND! LAND!...buy it while you can!!! 8+ BEAUTIFUL ACRES with FISHING POND! POPULAR CONVENIENT LOCATION! 4 BR 3 BA CUSTOM HOME w/BASEMENT! APARTMENT above WORKSHOP/BARN! WONDERFUL SCHOOLS! GREAT PRICE for all!!! Situated at the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, this “sweet spot” offers complete privacy while being only 5-7 minutes to the I-26, leading to HENDERSONVILLE, GREENVILLE and SPARTANBURG, the INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, and more! With HORSE COUNTRY (including the TRYON INTERNATIONAL EQUESTRIAN CENTER) all around, the quaint little mountain town of Landrum (5 minutes+-) offers all the necessities for daily living and a destination place for many to get away and enjoy unique shopping and dining! Parks and hiking trails are nearby, including the Chestnut Ridge Heritage Preserve. This place could accommodate horses with the large BARN/WORKSHOP already there....or just “LIVE GREEN” on this 8 acres, growing your own vegetables, with having chickens or other animals of your choice. Whitetail deer and turkey frequent the property, plus other wildlife. The pond is stocked for you to enjoy catching bass and other species of fish. This 8 acres is a mixture of cleared and wooded parcels of land, offering the ability of selling trees to clear if desired. Although there is currently an apartment above the 2-bay garage/workshop/barn, the FULL BASEMENT has around 1800 of heated/cooled space, ideal for an IN-LAW SUITE with a separate entrance, and with a Den or Bonus Room, two bedrooms, full bathroom and kitchenette. There are 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms on the MAIN LEVEL, along with the lovely OPEN FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN, SUNROOM/BREAKFAST ROOM. The HOME QUALITY and DETAIL is seen throughout and is EXTRAORDINARY from floor to ceiling!. Gleaming hardwoods cover all the main living space (except Sunroom/Breakfast Room) on Main Floor. Beautiful tile work is seen in the Breakfast Room and bathrooms. There is a central vacuum system to help maintain the condition of the home.All of this flexible/opportunity space, interior and exterior, will be loved by your family, who will also have WONDERFUL SCHOOLS to attend! COME-A-RUNNIN’ for this AMAZING PLOT of GOD’S GREEN EARTH and ENJOY it with YOUR FAMILY; then give your CHILDREN the BEST GIFT of all by PASSING IT DOWN for FUTURE HERITAGE!!! OFFERED AT A GREAT PRICE for ALL THIS PLACE OFFERS in this BEAUTIFUL CONVENIENT LOCATION!!! If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1409756
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionDock, Pond, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Freedom
- Address1529 S Blackstock Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Woodstove
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.