500 Riverdale Road, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1410117
Home in Watermill Pond Simpsonville SC
MOVE-IN READY!!! Walk into this beautiful and spacious two-story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home thru the foyer and notice the detail columns in the dining room. The first floor has 9 foot ceilings and a large family room. Upstairs is the oversized master bedroom with a trey ceiling and a private porch. Large secondary bedrooms and the loft. In the kitchen, you'll find 42" tall cabinets, a nice size pantry, and all Whirlpool appliances. Also, host all of your friends on the back patio while enjoying the custom deck and pond view. You will fall in love with this gorgeous home immediately.
- MLS® #1410117
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pond, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAshley Pelzer
- Listing OfficeBurris & Pressley Realty
- Address500 Riverdale Road
- SubdivisionWatermill Pond
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:46am EDT.