14 Radley Court, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1410138
Home in River Shoals Simpsonville SC
One of a kind BASEMENT HOME! Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac and one of the largest lots in the subdivision. This beautiful and nearly new home in located in the highly desirable GATED community of River Shoals. As you enter to the left is the formal living area/dining room or office. Wide plank engineered hardwoods grace the hallway most of the main level and stairs. The kitchen is truly inspiring and features beautiful GRANITE counter tops, custom 42 inch cabinets, oversized center island, upgraded sink, and sleek stainless steel appliances. The walk in pantry provides plenty of space and shelving. The adjoining Breakfast Room provides a cheerful spot for more casual meals with vaulted ceiling. Open to the kitchen is The Great Room with gas logs fireplace. There is also a half bath tucked away for guests. The upper level offers the Master Suite with large walk in closet and bath with oversized shower, dual square sinks with granite. Open the window and listen to the sound of the waterfall coming from behind the house. Two more bedrooms down the hall and a full bath with granite counter top and ceramic tile floors. An added bonus is the loft space, perfect for the kids play area, teenage hang out, or for a flat screen TV and sofa. This home is ENERGY EFFICIENT with 3 ZONE HVAC, and you’ll never run out of hot water with the TANKLESS water heater. Beautiful CUSTOM DOORS throughout this home adds a nice touch! The highlight of this home is the Wonderful basement that offers additional living space. Perfect for a theater room, game room, or another central location for the kids. The basement also has over 320 sq ft of unfinished space that provides storage galore, or this can be finished depending on your specific needs. There is also a bathroom plumbed if an additional full bath is needed. Finished Basement space is included in the approximate square footage in order to show more appropriate representation of the homes size. Another highlight is the large deck with gas grill connections and presents a perfect setting for entertaining. The wooded area directly behind the home is like your own wildlife nature preserve and is very private and includes a beautiful waterfall. The garage offers 5 added outlets. River Shoals offers an IMPRESSIVE amenity package including a lagoon resort style pool with lazy river, clubhouse, and a fenced playground area. Conveniently located just minutes from Fairview Road, 385, shops, and restaurants.
- MLS® #1410138
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDarlene Sola
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address14 Radley Court
- SubdivisionRiver Shoals
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.