40 Moss Pink Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1410439
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. Fully embrace the mountains in this beautiful 3,700 sq. ft., timber frame home and its awe inspiring 180-degree views. This home has only been inhabited by the original owners and has been meticulously maintained during their ownership. Featuring a European style exterior, gorgeous landscaping, and an easy, level driveway, this home offers quaint privacy towards the end of a cul-de-sac. The roof was also completely re-shingled in 2016. When entering the home, you will immediately notice the rustic feel to the open floor plan and the large windows that frame picturesque mountain views. Light pine, cathedral ceilings are found in the great room and master bedroom on the main level. The oversized master bedroom walks out to deck and also provides luxury with its huge walk-in closet and plush bathroom. Unbelievable, east to southwest facing mountain views are seen from nearly every room on the main and lower levels. The spacious kitchen features ample cabinet space, new appliances, granite countertops with a large granite island, and a gas cooktop. A loft overlooks the great room and makes a great office or exercise room. On the lower level you can find two guest bedrooms, a serene patio, a large recreation room with built in bookshelves, and plenty of unfinished storage space and closets. One of the most unique features is the dramatic rock face in the backyard where one can take in the breathtaking sunset over the Glassy Chapel and nighttime twinkling city lights. Incredible location on the mountain that’s only a quick, easy drive from the Glassy chapel, clubhouse, wellness center, and golf course. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1410439
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJames Patton
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address40 Moss Pink Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:46pm EDT.