112 Wild Meadows Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1410605
Home in Wild Meadows Anderson SC
Gorgeous master-on-main home on half-acre homesite backed by tall hardwoods in a quiet cul-de-sac. Intimate neighborhood of just 11 estate homes with Midway, Glenview and Hanna schools. This one has it all! The details: A magnificent gourmet kitchen with huge center island and top-line appliances. Sun-bright keeping room. Spacious main-level owners’ retreat with sitting area and spa bath, PLUS main-level guest suite. Bright, open plan with lots of windows. TWO covered rear porches, plus rocking-chair front porch. Upstairs, 3 generously sized bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and two baths. Storage galore in large walk-in closets and walk-in attic. Elegant moldings, coffered and vaulted ceilings, hand-scraped hardwoods, iron rail on stairs, and granite countertops are some of the luxury features. This Berkeley plan is in Wild Meadows, just north of the Anderson City limits, with convenient access to the YMCA, medical facilities, and all of the shops and services along Hwy 81 and Clemson Boulevard via the nearby East-West Connector. Under construction now and ready for Spring move-in. Stop by see this beautiful home for yourself!
- MLS® #1410605
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing AgentLinda Horner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address112 Wild Meadows Drive
- SubdivisionWild Meadows
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:01pm EDT.