105 W Round Hill Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1410996
Home in Green Valley Greenville SC
This stately home is waiting for someone to make it their own. Located in the beautiful Green Valley neighborhood it is laid out just right for family life and entertaining. The flow of the first floor is perfect for gatherings large and small. The rooms are spacious and there is an attention to detail from coffered ceilings and moldings to beautiful hardwood floors. Walk through the front door into an entrance hall featuring a curved staircase and two story foyer. The master enjoys an en suite bathroom and has two large closets and a bay window with views of the mountains. With plenty of bedrooms and a large full basement this home is perfect for a growing family. The HVAC has just been replaced. There is gas heat and gas water heaters. There is an office upstairs that has a spacious closet and could be used as another bedroom, if needed. Downstairs the former maid's quarters would be perfect for an in law suite. In the basement there is space for a work out room, pool table, living space, bedroom, and much much more. This beautiful home has plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. The forth garage is a great spot for a john boat or a golf cart as well as a workshop. The rear yard is fully fenced.
- MLS® #1410996
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,400-5,599
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentSarah Lauren Orders
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address105 W Round Hill Road
- SubdivisionGreen Valley
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Gas, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 5:31am EDT.