325 Acker Road, Belton SC, 29627 MLS® #1411113
Home in None Belton SC
Country living at it’s finest. Enjoy your little piece of “Farm Heaven” while only being 30 minutes from Downtown Greenville or Anderson. You’re going to love sitting on your front porch watching the sunset or on the back porch overlooking the man-made pond, watching your horses graze. For the gardener in your family enjoy raised beds large enough to share your crops with family and friends. Just wait till you see the barn, with two stalls, a tack room and a large workshop, you may spend most of your time outside! But don’t let your love for farming keep you outside! This home has 4 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms, with a beautiful two story living room for entertaining or spending some quiet time by the stone fireplace on a cool evening. End your day by soaking on the hot tub on your back porch which includes a TV to watch the big game or your favorite movie. Both the master and an additional Master Guest Suite are on the main floor making it perfect for out of town guests to have their own space. The attic has tons of storage and the bonus room over the garage, is a nice getaway as well. This home has so much to offer, it has to be seen to appreciate.
- MLS® #1411113
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Deck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pond, Pasture, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAmy Mcconnell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address325 Acker Road
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 8:46am EDT.