10 Graystone Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1411134
Home in Watson Orchard Greenville SC
This well built and loved Brick Ranch home built in 1974 sits on 2 acres with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom. Home is in sought after Watson Orchard subdivision. A brand new roof was put on the end of January 2020! Very peaceful setting with great sunlight throughout the day. Hardwood floors in entryway, hallway, family room and kitchen. Brick front entrance with Baldwin brass door handle and knob. Entrance foyer leads to living room, family room and to bedrooms. Hall bathroom has baroque tile floor, two sinks and linen closet. There is plenty of storage throughout the home with multiple closets. Sun room with casement Andersen windows, tile floor and a Fujitsu mini split system for year round comfort. Brick fireplace with gas logs in the family room and built in bookcases on either side. Family room also has bay window looking out to the sun room. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have plenty of closet space and privacy. Master bedroom has 3 closets, tile floor and glass door shower with dual shower heads. Bathroom also has 2 sinks and new high rise toilet. Crown moulding throughout with dentil molding in the foyer, living room, and dining room. Dining room has wainscoting surround, view to living room and access to kitchen. Kitchen has hardwood cabinetry, an electric range/oven, built-in microwave, and wall oven. Large walk-in utility room off the kitchen with tile floor, plenty of cabinet space and walk-in pantry. Half bath has new high rise toilet, cabinets behind and coat closet. The garage has a new door, plenty of room for two cars, a workshop and yard door. There is a utility shed in yard large enough for a car, with a brand new roof. Watson Orchard is conveniently located just off of Pelham Road and Haywood Road and is 8 minutes to downtown Greenville, close to Patewood Medical Complex and St.Francis Women's Hospital and a short drive to GSP International airport.
- MLS® #1411134
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichael Mcgreevey
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address10 Graystone Road
- SubdivisionWatson Orchard
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 12:16pm EDT.