214 Agnew Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1411213
Home in City View Greenville SC
Investors take note of this amazing investment opportunity with two income producing homes on one lot! The larger home has a currently lease at $800 per month through the end of Feb. 2021, the tenant is the smaller home is month to month at $500. Both homes have low maintenance vinyl siding. The larger home has oversized screened porches on the front and the rear of the home! It has 9 foot ceilings and some hardwood floors. Central heating and air. Private back yard, and one bay carport with the larger home! The smaller home has one bedroom, living room, kitchen, bath with washer and dryer hook ups, and mud room on the rear. Homes are metered separately for utilities. Smaller home is heated by a propane gas wall unit and air is provided by window units. Come see this amazing Greenville investment buy today! Twenty-four hour advanced notice is required, as homes are tenant occupied! No weekend showings.
- MLS® #1411213
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address214 Agnew Road
- SubdivisionCity View
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 5:31am EDT.