110 Cameron Way, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1411849
Home in Other Anderson SC
One level home with spacious rooms plus bonus on the main in popular Clarendon Subdivision. This "ready to move in" home was recently updated throughout and no detail was spared. Beautifully elevated on a large corner lot and placed nicely into a backdrop of tall canopy trees with a spacious front yard and 2 outdoor patios in the back. This home was recently updated throughout and no detail was spared. The home has 3 bedrooms and office with built ins that can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom, 2 fireplaces, a gorgeous well appointed kitchen, large laundry space with closets and half bath, breakfast room, formal dining room, large den and great room/bonus room, Large master suite, immaculate floors, tongue and groove shiplap wall treatments, and new contemporary Quartz and Granite counter tops make this home shine! So much storage and great closet space…plus an enormous attic! Workshop and storage closet in 2 car garage. Measuring at 2865 +/- sq ft on over 1.5 acres with a grand driveway. 2 outdoor patios and plenty of room for entertaining make this home perfect for anyone to enjoy! Located conveniently near Health Campus, restaurants and shopping. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer and/or buyers agent to confirm any and all information.
- MLS® #1411849
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSteve Sams
- Listing OfficeAlly Property Solutions
- Address110 Cameron Way
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:16pm EDT.