176 Coleman Road Lot # 2a, Wellford SC, 29385 MLS® #1411888
Home in None Wellford SC
176 Coleman Rd in Lake Cooley area is a brand new home on a quiet established street with no HOA! Quality built by a local Builder.Great open floor plan with 13' vaulted ceiling in main living area, a gas log fireplace with charming ship-lap style trim, open kitchen with a large island as well as an eating area by the sliding glass door that leads to the covered back patio (14x12) and access to level half acre yard. Durable Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout the main living area complemented with ceramic tile in both bathrooms as well as the laundry room and a neutral carpet in all bedrooms and bonus room. The Master Bedroom in the back has a 10' triple trey ceiling, a large walk-in closet. The generous master bathroom features a garden tub, a separate walk in shower, his and her sinks, a private wc and a linen closet as well. The large 21x12 bonus room above the garage has easy access to the attic for the extra storage. Great and convenient location - within minutes to Lyman or Greer, close to GSP airport and BMW, desirable district 5 schools.
- MLS® #1411888
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentAivars Mecs
- Listing OfficeMecs Homes Realty
- Address176 Coleman Road Lot # 2a
- Zip Code29385
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:31pm EDT.