2701 Waccamaw Trail, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1412060
Home in Country Acres Anderson SC
Built by an established local builder, this darling home features attractive finishes and an ideal location that is close equidistant to Downtown, Clemson Blvd and the Interstate! This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home sits beautifully on a half acre lot, boasting many desirable features. The raised slab foundation offers limited maintenance. Walking into the home, guests are greeted by a bright, open foyer, leading into the living room, complete with 10' ceilings. This allergy-free home offers luxury vinyl tile floors in the foyer, great room, dining area and kitchen. The kitchen's upgraded cabinets (true full overlay, soft close cabinets) are tastefully accented by the island with serving bar. Granite and stainless steel appliances complete this kitchen's functionality. The large master suite is located on the main level. The en-suite offers double sinks, linen closet, tiled shower and fiberglass basin. This split floor plan also offers two additional bedrooms and a full bath with ceramic tile flooring. Throughout the home, you'll enjoy upgraded floors, designer paint colors, granite countertops and tasteful finishes. Come explore "The Waters Edge!" Estimated completion date is August 1, 2020. *The picture in the MLS is an elevation of a completed home, however this home is being constructed. *Images are only a representation of what's being built. Specific builder contract can be found for offer submission within the Associated Documents.
- MLS® #1412060
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentTammy Woodbury
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address2701 Waccamaw Trail
- SubdivisionCountry Acres
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:01pm EDT.