523 Chamblee Boulevard, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1412149
Home in Claremont - Greenville Greenville SC
Distinguished, elegant, sophistication; these are just a few of the designations used to describe such mesmerizing architecture. From this prestige gated neighborhood to the quality construction that immediately captures your eye this community is what dream homes are made of. Stone accents, alluring brick earth tones, and professionally manicured landscapes emanate affluences. Just through the front entrance indulge in warm inviting highly desirable open floor plan with views through the entire depth of the home. You’ll find hardwoods throughout the main level, ten foot cathedral ceilings, a great room with fireplace and coffered ceiling that opens up to a breathtaking outdoor screened in patio with fireplace. The kitchen is mesmerizing to say the least with granite countertops, glazed cabinetry, captivating stone/tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and yes…even double islands. The always popular and highly sought after master on the main yields a marvelous barrel ceiling, loads of natural light, his and hers separate walk in closets and a magnificent master bathroom. Dual vanities spilt the en-suite with a large soaking tub an independent stand alone shower with a detached water closet and a vast array of space to round out this suites features. A second bedroom and a full bathroom are also offered on the main level to keep children in close proximity or convenient for out of town family and guests. Make your way up the hardwood tread staircase and find two additional large bedrooms with two full bathrooms ideal for your growing family. A huge bonus room also awaits as a perfect getaway after a long day for a possible movie theatre or game room. Storage space is grand running nearly the entire length and depth of the upstairs perimeter of the finished square feet so climbing into and attic is no longer a necessity. Last but certainly not least, revel in a three car garage with epoxied floors, a must have for every car fanatic to store their investments. This masterpiece of a home was truly built for royalty with its transcendent beauty and noble ambiance and is ready to make your acquaintance.
- MLS® #1412149
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentJoe Blackton
- Listing OfficeBlackton Property Partners
- Address523 Chamblee Boulevard
- SubdivisionClaremont - Greenville
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning, Warming Drawer, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Outdoor, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 4:46pm EDT.