329 Church Street, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1412189
Home in None Laurens SC
This gorgeous home on a hill within walking distance of the historic Laurens Public Square is just waiting for new owners. Located in the heart of Laurens, you can enjoy 4th of July fireworks from the grand front porch of this charming 1940s house. It has all the charm of an older home with many updates, including stainless steel appliances, a new roof in 2018, updated plumbing, and new vinyl tile flooring in the kitchen. There's plenty of space, with three bedrooms, two full baths, a large dining room, living room, and a mudroom in back that would be perfect for a craft room! This home has plenty of character, with original knotty pine flooring and unique lighting fixtures throughout- even a chandelier in the bath with a claw foot tub! All appliances stay, including the washer and dryer. Schedule your tour today!
- MLS® #1412189
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAshley Smith
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Gresham Company
- Address329 Church Street
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.