1012 Drakes Crossing, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1412247
Home in Drakes Field Anderson SC
This new Avondale plan is a split-plan ranch that is under construction at popular Drakes Field. A spacious foyer opens to the adjacent formal dining room and the vaulted great room beyond. There's convenient one-level living with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level, plus an office/study for added flexibility. An open design, wide hallways and wider doorways give a bright, flowing feeling to the interior, and a rear wall of windows fills the living space with light. A center island with room for stools is the gathering spot between the great room, breakfast room and kitchen, so the cook is always part of the action. The large master bedroom with tray ceiling leads to a spacious bath with separate vanities, a private water closet, separate tub and shower, and there's a spacious walk-in closet. There's a cozy rocking chair front porch, a covered rear porch and an open grilling area out back for wonderful indoor-outdoor living. Drakes Field is near the 28 Bypass in Anderson, convenient to nearby Clemson Boulevard stores and services and just a few minutes to the lake. New construction, nearing completion, and ready for April/May move-in. All this, plus eligibility for USDA financing! Come see this gorgeous hard-to-find ranch design for yourself, and make it yours!
- MLS® #1412247
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLinda Horner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address1012 Drakes Crossing
- SubdivisionDrakes Field
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.