1021 Pintail Point Road, Anderson SC, 29626 MLS® #1412342
Home in Other Anderson SC
This Property Has It All....Beautiful Well Cared For Home, Level Lot, Deep Water Year Round and Covered Slip Dock with Amazing Sunset Views. Don't miss visiting this lovely home in Quiet Pintail Point. Custom Built, Energy Efficient, and Well Maintained, this 4-5 Bedroom Ranch Home has an Open Floor Plan Overlooking the Lake and A Large Master with En-Suite, & Walk-In Closet. Also on the Main Level are Two Additional Bedrooms, an Office/Bedroom, Guest Bathroom and Laundry Room. The Kitchen Has Granite Counters and Wood Cabinetry. A stunning Stacked Stone Fireplace in the Family Room not only warms the room but gives the room a warm and inviting feel. Windows across the back of the room look out over the Lake and this home was Designed to allow for a future homeowner to remove windows, Replace with Doors, and a Deck if they wish. The Terrace Level is equally as inviting with a Large Entertainment Area. Enjoy Family Time with a Large Screening Room, Game Table, and Bar. This Level also has a Full Bedroom and 3 Flex Rooms. 2 of those rooms are currently being used as Guest Bedrooms and one as a Workout Room. A Workshop, Storage Area, and 2 additional Bathrooms make up the Terrace Level. Exit this Level to an oversized Patio, Lush Lawn and Enjoy the Hot Tub, Fire Pit or Lake Time. You can't Beat the Free Sunsets on the Dock.
- MLS® #1412342
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentKeith Perkins
- Listing OfficeThe Agent Owned Realty
- Address1021 Pintail Point Road
- Zip Code29626
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:16pm EDT.