144 Yacht Drive, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1412389
Home in Pointe@Lk Rabon Laurens SC
Luxurious details and comfortable living are what make this lakefront, Lake Rabon home the perfect retreat for a family of any size. No detail has been left untouched. As soon as you enter the home, the towering, stacked-stone fireplace is a showstopper becoming the central focal point in the great room. The two-story great room is comfortable and practical with built-in cabinets, shelves and access to the rear porch. The DINING ROOM is elegant providing ample space for intimate gatherings or large family affairs. The GOURMET KITCHEN would excite any chef with professional grade, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and cozy breakfast nook. The kitchen also includes a prep island with additional storage space and a built-in desk. BEST OF ALL, wake up to lake views every morning from the MAIN LEVEL OWNER’S SUITE with access to the rear porch. Because not everyone has the same size wardrobe, there are two spacious walk-in closets. You will love the luxurious owner’s bathroom with its corner tile shower, jetted garden tub and dual vanities with quartz countertops. The second level overlooks the main floor and includes two bedrooms, one with its own bathroom and a MEDIA ROOM FOR ALL TO ENJOY. The media room includes a wet bar, a projector and screen making this the perfect gathering place to watch movies and relax. STORAGE space is PLENTIFUL whether it be under the stairs, in the attic, but wait until you see the lower level walk-out. This level includes a finished recreation room and full bath, a partially finished room with tile floors with a utility sink and a true workshop, leaving you with tons of possibilities. The Easy-Breeze SUNROOM with gas heater makes OUTDOOR LIVING ENJOYABLE, all four seasons. Fire up the grill! The outdoor kitchen and expansive trex deck make outdoor entertaining a breeze. After dinner, stroll down to the lake and fish off your dock or just relax in the moment of your peaceful surroundings. Across the lake, just a short boat ride away is a public park the includes a playground, walking trails and picnic areas. Other must mention features include, SURROUND SOUND, CENTRAL VACUUM ALL THREE FLOORS, ON-SITE FINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS, GAS HEAT ON MAIN LEVEL, HEAT PUMPS FOR LOWER AND SECOND LEVEL, and 40-YEAR TIMBERLINE ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLES. This is the only custom built home in the community! Move in and enjoy your lakefront property, just in time for Spring!
- MLS® #1412389
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Common Areas, Club House, Playground, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorOther, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front
- Listing AgentJolene Peddicord
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address144 Yacht Drive
- SubdivisionPointe@Lk Rabon
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.