6 Croft Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1412459
Home in None Greenville SC
"Location.location.location" is something to consider when purchasing a home and this property has it. This convieniently located property is walking distance to downtown Greenville events, eateries and shopping. This home is a one owner home and was built in 2017 brand new. It has plenty of comfortable living spaces including a separate living room and a good size office with double French doors for privacy. All of the rooms have extensive crown molding trimming the walls and windows. There is plenty of natural light throughout this home. The great room features a gas log fireplace and adjoins the dining and kitchen areas plus an attractive half bath. Off the bright dining area is a covered porch with a ceiling fan and roll-down shades. The porch leads outside to a another space used as a gathering area with a firepit to enjoy on cool evenings. The outside area is extensively landscaped and mulched and includes solar lights. There is a privacy fence on 2 sides of the home that continues as a gate across the driveway. This home has a 2 car side-entry garage accessed on the fenced-in side of the home. The kitchen is outfitted with good quality Stainless Steel Bosch appliances and plenty of granite countertops, which includes a bar area with additional seating. Off the kitchen is a good size pantry and entry into the 2 car garage. Located on the 2nd floor is the master bedroom boasting a trey ceiling with room for extra furniture. There is a walk-in closet big enough to hold all your clothes, shoes & accessories. The master bath is decent size with separate sinks and vanities, bathtub and a separate glassed-in and tiled shower. There are 3 more good size bedrooms that share another good size full bathroom with a nice size vanity and 2 sinks. Also on the 2nd floor, there is a spacious laundry room, complete with tiled floors and a laundry sink flanked with granite. Come see this home for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
- MLS® #1412459
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJulie Allen
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realty-golden Corner
- Address6 Croft Street
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 6:31am EDT.