120 Converse Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1412465
Home in Overbrook Greenville SC
Welcome Home! Come see this charming ranch home in the desirable Overbrook subdivision. Minutes from I-385 and downtown Greenville. As you enter the home you can feel the coziness with neutral paint throughout and immaculate hardwood floors. There is a unfinished walkout basement that allows for extra storage space or potential for adding another bed and bath to the home. The kitchen has been updated with tile flooring and subway tile back splash. Along with the living room with a built in bookshelf and white bricked fireplace there is a dinning room and sun room with plenty of windows allowing in natural light. Enjoy the back deck and fully fenced in backyard with an added paved parking pad allowing for plenty of off street parking. Do not miss your opportunity! Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #1412465
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorAsbestos Shingle, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentDeanna Mullikin
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address120 Converse Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 5:01pm EDT.