307 Rubia Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1412553
Home in Indigo Pointe Greenville SC
Located in the heart of Greenville County just minutes from I-85, Woodruff Road, and Laurens Road, new homes in Mauldin at Indigo Pointe are sure to appeal to many stages of life. Townhomes start in the low $200s and range from 1,500 to more than 1,900 square feet with some master down plans. Premier garden homes start in the mid $200s and range from 1,700 to more than 2,600 square feet, with many upscale features already included! Students attend excellent Greenville County schools. Residents are sure to enjoy the convenience of shopping, dining, and entertainment just minutes away. Plus, future amenities will include a pool, cabana, and walking trails.
- MLS® #1412553
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk
- Listing AgentKatheryn Ray Burke
- Listing OfficeMungo Homes Properties, Llc
- Address307 Rubia Drive
- SubdivisionIndigo Pointe
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 5:46am EDT.