112 Abingdon Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1412557
Home in Wellington Green Greenville SC
4 bed 3 bath move in ready tri-level located in Wellington Green with no HOA dues and easy access to downtown and the highway. On the first floor is the living room, dining room & kitchen with access to the patio. Upstairs find the master and master bath with 2 additional bedrooms and a bath. Downstairs opens to the great room with another bedroom, bath & laundry room with access to the garage & sun room with views to the spacious fenced in yard with a shed and plenty of room to entertain guests & barbecue or let the kids run around and play.
- MLS® #1412557
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentMilton Shockley
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address112 Abingdon Way
- SubdivisionWellington Green
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCountertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 3:33am EDT.