319 Kelsey Glen Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1412584
Home in Kelsey Glen Simpsonville SC
Large 5 year old home with 3 car garage in Kelsey Glen subdivision. Seller adjusted this great floor-plan for functionality. First floor layout includes, Great Room, Dining area, Den/Study, Laundry, Half bath and Master suite. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms, a loft area and a full bathroom. The master suite is located separately on one side of the home which includes a trey ceiling and expanded siting area. The en-suite bathroom is accented with oil rubbed bronze hardware, has a stand up tiled shower with seat, dual vanity with granite top, private water closet and walk-in closet. Great room, hallways, kitchen, dining area, and pantry all have engineered hardwoods. Kitchen features lots of counter space all with granite tops and tile backsplash. There is plenty of storage in the dark wood cabinets and drawers and in the walk-in pantry. Natural light fills the room from the extended dining area, with access to the rear patio with extra concrete pad. The yard is fully fenced with an extra side yard to play. Upstairs you will find a large loft area with bedrooms on either side and a full bathroom with tiled tub surround and granite topped vanity. There is also walk in attic with room for storage. The 3 car garage is great for anyone who wants a little more work space. There is a tankless water heater and active radon system as well! Convenient to Downtown, Five Forks, Highways and all the Upstate has to offer!
- MLS® #1412584
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMichael Mcgreevey
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address319 Kelsey Glen Lane
- SubdivisionKelsey Glen
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:16am EDT.