63 Chapel Hill Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1412603
Home in Kelsey Glen Simpsonville SC
Welcome home to the popular Ryan Homes "Rome" floorplan that will make you feel right at home. This large 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home sits on a private wooded lot in the award winning Rudolph Gordon School District. As you walk up you are greeted by a peaceful front porch perfect for enjoying the South Carolina evenings. The front of the home features a sitting room and formal dining room with updated bamboo floors. The kitchen, great room, morning room area is the heart of this home and perfect for entertaining. This large open space features custom bamboo floors, granite countertops, a kitchen island with storage, and a gas log fireplace on a switch. The morning room has 5 windows and provides loads of natural light as well as additional entertaining or dining space. The first floor also boasts a separate office or flex room also with the updated bamboo floors. As you walk up the hardwood stairs you find that the bamboo floors continue. Upstairs, the spacious master suite boasts separate his and hers closets, double vanity in the master bath with separate garden tub and shower. There are three additional spacious bedrooms on the second floor. One of the bedrooms has an en suite bathroom with single vanity and tub/shower combination. There is an additional hall bath with a single vanity to give additional sink and storage space. The backyard has also been customized with an incredible entertaining space and is extremely private. The covered patio is oversized so that you can enjoy the evenings with your family while grilling out. Other features in this home include a tankless water-heater, double-pane low e-windows, freshly painted walls and easy access to the common area and pool Welcome home!
- MLS® #1412603
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentTiffany Fralick
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address63 Chapel Hill Lane
- SubdivisionKelsey Glen
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:01am EDT.