216 Sandusky Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1412640
Home in River Shoals Simpsonville SC
This beautiful one owner home built in 2016 is a 2 story, 4 BD, 2 1/2 BA in desirable Simpsonville, SC located in the sought after gated community of River Shoals. This open floor plan offering lots of natural sunlight with vaulted ceilings is beautifully decorated with a neutral color throughout. There are many upgrades including a kitchen with lots of cabinets, granite countertops, an oversized gourmet island with plenty of storage space, stainless steel appliances, a built-in microwave and a smooth-top range. As soon as you enter the foyer, you will see an entry room/office and hardwoods throughout the first floor. The kitchen overlooks the breakfast room and den with fireplace. On the main level is a mudroom that you can use as your drop zone and has easy access to the two-car garage. Upstairs is the oversized master bedroom with a unique octagonal trey ceiling, a HUGE walk in closet and a generous size master bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, separate tub, and dual vanities with granite countertops. Three more bedrooms are also on the second level along with hall bathroom that offers a shower/tub combo. The laundry room is located on the second floor. Other features of this home include 2" blinds, 2 separate thermostats, Guardian alarm system that can be transferred to new owner with a monthly fee, beautiful molding throughout, plenty of closets for storage, and a tankless water heater. The backyard is large with a patio to enjoy family and friends and the driveway is extra wide. This gated community has an amazing pool and lazy river as well as the community club house and outdoor playground. The refrigerator does not convey but can be negotiated. The RING doorbell and two indoor cameras upstairs do not convey. Schedule your showing today! This is a MUST SEE house and won't last long!
- MLS® #1412640
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDebbie Levato
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address216 Sandusky Lane
- SubdivisionRiver Shoals
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 3:16am EDT.