303 Shannon Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1412664
Home in McSwain Gardens Greenville SC
Somebody's lucky day! Buyer's cold feet puts this beauty back on the market. Spectacular single level brick home off E. North St and Howell. Gently sloped, corner lot has fully fenced back yard, fresh sod and mature hardwoods. Walking in, you’ll fall in love with the beautiful hardwood flooring that runs throughout the home. The living space is warm and inviting, making entertaining and family time a joy. The exquisite tile surround gas log fireplace, custom built-ins and crown molding are jaw-dropping gorgeous. Kitchen has updated cabinets, high-end granite counters, matching stainless steel appliances and newer lighting. Both baths give the sensation of a spa-like experience at a pricey resort. Roof was replaced in 2019, and HVAC is only 5 yrs old, tankless gas water heater was added. Sellers have also repurposed the old carport utility closet with tile floors and its own ductless HVAC system, making it a perfect flex space for a home business or office. All windows have been recently replaced, there's no HOA, and both storage sheds convey to the new owners. Back yard is dreamy and gives you the ability to keep an eye on all 2 legged and 4 legged creatures from the kitchen. What else is on your list? Great schools, great community, close to shopping, dining and minutes from downtown Greenville. This one checks all the boxes. Book your private showing today.
- MLS® #1412664
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGreg Taylor
- Listing OfficeXsell Upstate
- Address303 Shannon Drive
- SubdivisionMcSwain Gardens
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingDuctless, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Ductless, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.