18 Rockhampton Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1412668
Home in Tanner Estates Greenville SC
MOVE IN READY 4,600 sq. ft. 5 bedroom 4 bathroom home with brick and stacked stone accents is located in the much sought after neighborhood of – The Valley at Tanner Estates. It has a 3 car garage and all the upgrades in a top-rated school district within minutes of I-385, I-85 and Woodruff Road. Pass through the covered front porch with sitting area and enter into a spacious and inviting two-story foyer via the glass front door with full transom windows. Natural light fills this open floor plan from every direction and 2-inch blinds make this home easy to move into. Off the foyer find a large formal dining room with wainscoting, trey ceiling, and bay window with transom. Opposite the dining room is an office or formal living room with arched doorway. Take a few steps forward in to the huge great room with two-story ceilings, beautiful 12 light chandelier,10 well-placed windows with motorized shades up top, built-in cabinetry, hardwood flooring, in wall surround sound speaker wiring, and a wood-burning fireplace with gas starter. Hardwood flooring extends into the spacious kitchen with 42-inch custom cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, double stainless-steel ovens, gas cooktop, large island with bar seating, pendant lighting, canned lighting and a large walk-in pantry. The kitchen is open to a breakfast area and keeping room area with gas fireplace. The kitchen is flanked by an arch doorway that leads to a butler pantry with additional cabinet storage space and 2 closets with lots of extra storage. Also, on the Main level there is a large bedroom and a full bathroom with tile flooring and tile shower surround. Wrought iron railing and hardwood stairs lead to an amazing second floor, that features a large loft area, with wrought iron railing and views of the foyer and great room. Mohawk brand carpet with extra thick padding covers the upstairs living area. The eastern wing of the home features a huge master bedroom with trey ceiling, gas fireplace, large sitting area with 9-foot ceilings. The spa-like master bathroom features separate double vanities with granite countertops, tile flooring, large tile shower with glass doors, oversized jetted garden tub, and a large walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located off the master closet with an additional access point to the upstairs hallway. The large third bedroom has easy access to the third full bathroom with tile flooring, tile shower surround and tub. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located on the west wing on the second floor and are connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom with tile flooring and a tub with tile surround. The fifth bedroom features an above entry deck. All bedrooms have ceiling fans! A glass door of the kitchen leads to an oversized covered screen porch with 2 ceiling fans, views of the level, professionally maintained fenced in private backyard with sprinkler system! Neighborhood Amenities includes a large pool, tennis and basketball court. It is move-in ready and won’t last long!
- MLS® #1412668
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,600-4,799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address18 Rockhampton Drive
- SubdivisionTanner Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 10:31pm EDT.