114 Court Street, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1412741
Home in None Laurens SC
Extremely rare opportunity to own a piece of history along the public square in downtown Laurens. This is one of the oldest surviving dwellings in the Public Square area. The original masonry/stucco structure was built in the 1800s and once used as a printing shop, dentist's office and more recently as a residence and frame/gift shop. The structure was completely renovated by the parents of the current owners into a 3 bedroom, 3 bath residence and retail/professional space. Would be perfect for use as a combination office/residence. Zoned B2, permitted uses include retail, insurance, administrative, bed and breakfast, cosmetology, and many other uses. The property features hardwood floors, custom lighting/electrical, handicap accessible master shower, Previous owners completely renovated the property into an adorable home and business. This is a "must see" and a unique opportunity. The property fronts both Carolina Street and Court Street (formerly known as "Jail Alley").
- MLS® #1412741
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofMetal, Other
- Listing AgentRobert Templeton
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty, Inc.
- Address114 Court Street
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 2:46am EDT.