112 Paqcolet Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1412756
Home in Landing @ Savannah Pointe Simpsonville SC
Don't miss viewing this Elegant One Level Living home in the Perfect Five Forks location! A One Level Open Concept floorplan with Vaulted ceilings greets you upon entering this home that has Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the living, dining & kitchen. Enjoy a cozy gas fireplace in your living room that opens to a very inviting sunroom. This home has been very well maintained and cared for by the owners with many updates added including a New HVAC, Painting, Lighting, Water Heater, Toilets, Fireplace with Gas burner & logs with remote conversion package Plus New Landscaping. New Appliances have been added including dishwasher, microwave & garbage disposal. The kitchen is spacious & features a built in island in the center with the dining area close by. There is a door leading out to the patio for entertaining close to the kitchen. There are 3 Spacious Bedrooms & a Bonus / Flex room upstairs. The Master Bedroom is a wonderful size that has a large walk in closet with a separate shower & tub with dual sinks in the master bath. The Landing at Savannah Pointe community has a Pool & Playground and is located in a wonderful school district including Rudolph Gordon Elementary & Middle School.
- MLS® #1412756
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSharon Campbell-bishop
- Listing OfficeBishop Real Estate Services
- Address112 Paqcolet Drive
- SubdivisionLanding @ Savannah Pointe
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 10:16am EDT.