101 Worthington Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1412912
Home in Linden Park Simpsonville SC
Gorgeous Linden Park Subdivision in Award Winning Simpsonville SC. Custom one of a kind design property. Three Bedrooms, two Baths, 1800 sq. ft. heated and cooled. Single story custom built home by the current owners. Home has ten foot ceilings, eight foot solid doors, eight inch baseboards and eight inch crown molding, with Plantation Shutters throughout. Hardwoods floors (2" wide-3/4" thick red oak - finished on site) in living room, bedroom, and closets. High end tile in kitchen, dining, laundry, and bathrooms (no grout). Raised counters in kitchen and bathrooms. Kitchen has Quarts counters, cabinet fronts on refrigerator and dishwasher, Convection Oven, and custom hood over cooktop (Jenn-Air, Kitchen Aid, and Frigidaire appliances). Designated Laundry Room with built-in ironing board, cabinets, broom cabinet, and folding table. Bathrooms have Marble showers and counter tops. Exterior: Covered back porch with custom louvers (Fir). Courtyard with custom brick garden wall. Rocking Chair Front Porch (36 ft. wide x 8 ft. deep). 6" trim around all exterior windows and doors. Metal Duct work for heating and air-wrapped for insulation. High Density Insulation in all exterior walls (energy efficient). Floored attic space. Garage has built-in cabinets, work counter, utility sink, and is insulated. Tankless Hot Water Heater. French Drain around entire foundation with automatic sump pump. High Efficiency Heating and Cooling (under yearly maintenance contract since installation). Hardy Board on entire exterior - except for front columns and louvers on back porch. 2ft over-hang around entire house with 6" wide gutters. Entire house (interior and exterior) painted with Sherwin Williams Duration Home Paint (washable) - 2 coats. Owners have all paperwork pertaining to appliances, shutters, and utilities and can advise location of all sprinkler heads, water shut-off valves, and meter boxes. NOTE: This is an "ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME" as designated by Duke Energy to have some of the lowest utility costs in the area! (Owners have paperwork from Duke Energy). Simpsonville is located 12 miles south of downtown Greenville, SC. Enjoy the Historic Walking Tour, Simpsonville Arts Foundation, CCNB Amphitheatre, Swamp Rabbit Trail, Heritage Park. Fastest growing area in the Upstate of SC. Call today or text 24/7 to view this stunning custom property.
- MLS® #1412912
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSheila Young
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address101 Worthington Court
- SubdivisionLinden Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:01am EDT.