389 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1412953
Home in Heritage Point Simpsonville SC
BIG AND BEAUTIFUL! An Amazing Value for all the Sq Footage, perfect for a growing family! This Gorgeous 6BR/4BA Gem is in the Popular Heritage Point Pool Community in Simpsonville. Close to I-385, Regal Theaters, Great Restaurants & Shopping on the Fairview Rd Corridor & Downtown Simpsonville, not to mention the desirable Simpsonville Schools. A totally Spacious house (over 4,100 sq ft) from top to bottom featuring both a Formal Living Room, Dining Room & Large 22x13 Great Room with Gas Log Fireplace. Huge Gourmet Kitchen with Enormous & Beautiful Bar Top Island, Gas Cook top, Tons of upgraded Cabinets and Stainless Steel Appliances! There is also a huge walk in pantry. On the main level there's a guest bedroom/office with it's own full bathroom. Also, most of the downstairs has gorgeous hardwoods! Upstairs you'll find the Large Master Suite with its own Sitting Area and Fireplace, plus His & Hers sinks, Separate Garden Tub and Separate Shower. There are 4 more Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs too. Out back the yard is fully fenced and the patio is great for grilling and chilling on those Great Summer nights! This home has such great curb appeal and perfect of entertaining with all the big spaces. Priced aggressively at under $82 per sq foot, so you'll want to see it asap before someone else does and buys it.
- MLS® #1412953
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGail Mcpherson
- Listing OfficeSouth Carolina Realty Associat
- Address389 Heritage Point Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:46pm EDT.